Our self-issue policies are a fast, efficient and economic means of dealing with routine residential and non-residential insurance.
Their self-issue policies are competitive and so easy to use online.
Andrew Lee of Andrew Lee & Co
Where I've had risks for which the self-issue was not appropriate, I was pleased with the speed in which indemnity quotes were turned around.
Justin Butt of Stephens Scown Llp
These policies are suitable where there is no intention to change the use or to develop the property. ci Self-issue policies are only available for use by solicitors or licensed conveyancers. If development or change of use is intended, please contact our underwriters who will be happy to help.
Click here to access ci Online
- With no delay involved, you issue the policy yourself directly from either our pack or online service.
- Low cost
- Our exceptionally low premiums ensure that your clients' conveyancing costs are as economic as possible.
- Wide ranging cover
- For all types of everyday conveyancing issues, with cover up to £3 million on all risks.
- Support and advice
- Our helpline service is open weekdays from 8.30am to 5.30pm (excluding UK National and Bank Holidays) on 020 7397 4363.
- Order your new pack
- Contact us on 020 7397 4363 for a free self-issue pack.
- Risks that fall outside the self-issue criteria
- If you would like to discuss any risk or to arrange cover where the policy is not available through our online or self-issue pack products, please contact us on 020 7397 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ci Self-issue Insurance Products
- Chancel Liability Insurance
- Search Insurance
- Planning and/or Building Regulations Insurance
- Restrictive Covenant Insurance
- Absence of Easement Insurance
- Insolvency Act Insurance
- Missing Information Insurance
- Absence of Build Over Agreement Insurance
- Freehold Rent Charge
- Forfeiture of Lease
- Defective Title Insurance
- Good Leasehold Title Insurance
- Contingent Buildings Insurance
- Flat/Maisonette Insurance
- Flying and/or Creeping Freehold Insurance
- Absent Landlord Insurance
- Contaminated Land Insurance
- Breach of Leasehold Covenant Insurance
- Manorial Rights
- Mineral Rights